Assistant Manager Administration & HR
Description: Please don’t confuse this with office assistant profile. Office Assistant would be working under him.
Core responsibilities would be in the area
· Office Administration
· Office Policies Implementation. (Like attendance etc.)
· Managing Companies cultural events.
· Managing activities for company’s corporate social responsibility events.
· Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
· Managing all the events of the company’s end to end.
· Providing Induction to newly joined employees about the company’s policies.
· Overseeing general office operation including managing supplies, office repairing, working cross with canteen, IT team.
· Enforcing and Reviewing all the office policies of the company.
· Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
· Planning, scheduling, organizing and promoting company’s events including, meeting, conference, office events,
celebrations, training etc.
- Build enthusiasm within team to have participation and engagement.
· Organize & manage all the CSR activities of the company are smoothly & efficiently running.
Qualification and Requirements
· At least 3+ Years’ experience in Administration/HR Support.
· Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills.
· Excellent listening and interactions skills as this requirement lot of interaction with clients.
· Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Very good understanding of office management process.
· Stay hands on with all the to do and deadlines etc.
· Are able to learn new concepts and processes quickly.
- Should be able to work between 3 pm to 12 noon Indian Standard Time.
Preference (Not Compulsion)
· Flexibility with work schedule.
About Entigrity: 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 is a New York based company that provides #𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 to accounting firms, CPAs, EAs and Tax Professionals.
#𝟏 challenge that accounting industry has been facing is staffing. We have been helping 𝟓𝟎𝟎+ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 by providing them with offshore
staffing solutions. We help accounting firms hire 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨 or any other staff position.
We have stayed focused on US market till now. But now we are expanding this year to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK. Also find enclosed our corporate
presentation. We are rapidly growing and expanding our operations, in less than 50 months of our existence we have reached from 4 people company to size of
280+ team members.
General Company Benefits & Policies. (Subject to company regulations)
· Medical Coverage for the Self & Family.
· Drop facility for Night Shift.
· Dinner provided.
· Lower tax deductions.
· ESOPs, Car.
· Maternity or Paternity Benefits as per law
· PF, ESI benefits as per law
· Working for this profile would be Monday to Friday and Saturday would be half day.