Asst. Manager CA/Finance
Designation : Asst. Manager/ Manager Accounts and Finance
- CA/Inter CA/Graduate.
- 4+ Years of experience.
- Diversified Experience of working in different areas of Corporate Finance, Accounts & Compliances.
- Must be updated with current regulations on Companies Act/GST/Income Tax and other Applicable Laws.
- Should be proactive in identifying/working on areas of improvement.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of Advising/Reporting to the Board/Management.
- Prudent/Effective Decision Making Skills.
- Should be able to Lead Team and strong interpersonal skill for internal/external relationship management.
- Liaison with different stakeholders.
- Looking long-term commitment professionals
- Job Role:
- Handling Accounts/Finance Department of Company.
- Managing Team of Professionals in Department.
- Closely working with Board of the Company.
- Managing Compliances under various applicable statues.
- Working with Consultants/Auditors/Attorneys.
- Tax & Financial Planning’s & Strategies.
- Management Reporting.
- Managing Relationship with all the stakeholders.
- Identifying areas of Improvement and Implementing Solutions.
- Advising Board.