Business Development Manager
· Understanding of Offshore Accounting Industry Landscape.
· Conduct client meetings and develop excellent rapport with customers.
· Managing client lead funnel and follow up with existing clients for expanding relationships.
· Managing pricing and other terms from business and revenue standpoint.
· Team Player, work with
Data/Market Research teams to create and run quality campaigns based on
guidance from Sales.
Should be able to guide Market Research teams when needed.
· Ability to Carry Independent Sales Targets based on his/her own experience and Deliver Revenue based on the targets.
· Managing marketing campaigns.
· Working closely with Marketing Team for content and sales development.
· Identifying and targeting decision makers across length and breadth of the industry.
· Supporting clients beyond their expectations via e-mail and phone
· Plan and present at various events (exhibitions, seminars, conferences and panels).
· Provide timely and thoughtful responses to client questions and requests
· Coach customers on best practices and better strategies.
· Take ownership of customer
accounts and closely work with operation team and manage their onboarding,
and retention; assist with expansion and renewals processes when necessary.
· Identifying opportunities for customer references & upselling if any.
· Working closely with the
operations team to on board and maintain client relationship while having track
of all progress
· Building better relationships with all accounts and maximizing the revenue and customer lifetime value.
· Serving as the internal voice
of the customer and advocate for your clients' needs and also provide feedback
to the internal
teams for improvements.
· Ensure customers’ expectations are being met at all levels.
Work would be entirely client centric, relationship driven, interaction focused pre-sales & post-sales client engagement,
acquisition & retention. We do
Tradeshows and Conference
· Other Search Engine and Social Marketing
· Email Campaigns
· Other Content and Strategy driven marketing and sales activities.
Qualification and Requirements
· Atleast 3+ Years’ experience in Customer Sales, International Marketing, Account Management etc.
· Excellent Verbal, Telephonic and Written Communication Skills.
· Knack of speaking and communicating with people.
· Stay hands on with all the customer accounts and client relationship and entire lead funnel
· Are able to learn new concepts and processes quickly
· Ablitity to capture the sales lingo and understanding of various business domains very quickly.
- Should be able to work between 3 pm to 1 am Indian Standard Time.
What is in it for you?
We are growing rapidly into our domain and You will have the opportunity to interact with and work alongside driven executives and gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees at all levels and roles across. This is a global position i.e. for all the 4 regions that we are expanding too US, UK, CA and AU. More importantly if you are entrepreneurial, focused and self-driven professional this could translate into a very strategic opportunity.
Preference (Not Compulsion)
· Working Experience in Accounting or Finance Domain.
· Cultural & Working experience of working US/Australia/UK/Canada for Industries Outsourcing/Offshoring/International Clients Service etc. or
· Person who has migrated back from any of these countries and now settled here.
· Willingness and ability to travel internationally occasionally.
· Strongly motivated in building a team in an organization from scratch.
- A Chartered Accountant or Inter CA interested in building a career in business domain.
About Entigrity: 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 is a New York based company that provides #𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 to accounting firms, CPAs, EAs and Tax Professionals. #𝟏 challenge that accounting industry has been facing is staffing. We have been helping 𝟓𝟎𝟎+ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 by providing them with offshore staffing solutions. We help accounting firms hire 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨 or any other staff position. We have stayed focused on US market till now. But now we are expanding this year to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK. Also find enclosed our corporate presentation. We are rapidly growing and expanding our operations, in less than 50 months of our existence we have reached from 4 people company to size of 280+ team members.
General Company Benefits & Policies. (Subject to company regulations)
· Medical Coverage for the Self & Family.
· Drop facility for Night Shift.
· Dinner provided.
· Lower tax deductions.
· ESOPs, Car.
· Maternity or Paternity Benefits as per law
· PF, ESI benefits as per law