Description: myCPE is looking for are Rockstar Chartered
Accountant who is passionate for working in the area of
professional accounting & finance education, academics & training. Hungry to perform in a high-energy, fast-paced and
cordial work culture & passionate about building content, presentation or training, educating professionals.
Acquire understanding all the regulation with
respect to Continuing Education of NASBA, IRS, State Accounting
Board in United States over a period of time. (Of course, adequate training would be provided for the same)
· Building content, presentation, material etc. around the requirement of target audience.
· Content Updating as per the needs of the business and compliance requirements.
· Updating content in the compliance portal or logins of different regulators.
· Managing all the documentation with respect to this compliance guidelines.
· Work as an interface to various regulators and maintaining cordial relation with regulators.
· Ensure appropriate policies and processes are in place and it adheres to its legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
· Reviewing Billing of each clients for Live Webinars and Self Study Content.
· Periodically reviewing all the compliance independently.
· Chartered Accountant
· Minimum 2+ years of experience.
· English language proficiency with great flair for writing.
· Strong reading and interpreting skills.
· The role demands attention to detail, accuracy and in-depth knowledge of English.
Ability to quickly understand NASBA Education
Regulations, IRS CE regulations and other state CE regulations for
continuing professional development/education needs.
· Collaborative work style with a strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement
· Capable of completing tasks and projects with little guidance and supervision
· Detail oriented with disciplined execution and follow through skills.
Preference (Not Compulsion)
· Prior Experience of education/academics would be a big plus.
· Prior Experience of working with a Lawyer or CA firm. (Where you are involve in writing/drafting reports or petition or law suit).
· US B1 or B2 visa preferred.
- As we are expanding our operation in US and other countries this position might require to travel abroad once or twice a year.
· This is not a traditional position of accounting & finance, so all adequate training would be providing with respect domain
understanding and expertise.
· Please do not confuse that you would require to be CPA or US Accounting graduate for this. Indian chartered accountancy
is good enough as long as you have passion to learn. No expertise or knowledge required in US taxes or US laws either.
About myCPE: myCPE is a dedicated online continuing education webinar platform with an outreach of 1M+ CPAs,
CFOs, Controllers, Accountants, Tax and Finance Professionals. These professionals come to our platform to earn their
Continuing education credits as we are NASBA & IRS approved. We are online CPE provider in United States and
1st mobile CPE provider. We are expanding our operations in other countries like Canada, Australia and United Kingdom
in space of professional accounting and finance education. Online education is provide via self-study videos and live webinars.
We have 300+ Speakers, Presenters and Companies associated with us. We are rapidly growing and expanding our operations,
in less than 50 months of our existence our group has reached from 4 people company to size of 280+ team members.
Here is a link to our website and company presentation.
General Company Benefits & Policies. (Subject to company regulations)
· Medical Coverage for the Self & Family.
· Drop facility for Night Shift.
· Dinner provided.
· Lower tax deductions.
· ESOPs, Car.
· Maternity or Paternity Benefits as per law
· PF, ESI benefits as per law