Client Service Executive
Designation: Client Service Executive
Experience: Fresh Graduates to 3 years of experience
Reporting: Manager Client Service
Work Shift: Mon to Fri between 6.30pm to 4 am (Sat & Sun off)
Requirements & Preference
Excellent Verbal, Telephonic Communication Skills.
· Knack of speaking and communicating with people.
· Past experience of call center or customer service is a plus.
· Are able to learn new concepts and processes quickly
· Ability to capture the sales lingo and understanding of various business domains very quickly.
· Should be able to smoothly communicate over emails.
Build a larger understanding of the domain to interact and engage with clients.
· Understanding of Offshore Services Landscape.
· Conduct client meetings and develop excellent rapport with customers.
· Moderate calls and webinars.
· Supporting clients beyond their expectations via e-mail and phoneEnsure customers’ expectations are being met at all levels.
Please don’t confuse this with cold
calling or telemarketing profiles. we don’t do any
cold calls or mailings. Work would be entirely client-centric, relationship-driven, interaction focused.
General Company Benefits & Policies. (Subject to company regulations)
· \Medical Coverage for the Self & Family.
· Drop facility for Night Shift.
· Dinner provided.
· Lower tax deductions.
· ESOPs, Car.
· Maternity or Paternity Benefits as per law
ESI benefits as per law
What is in it for you?
We are growing rapidly into our domain and You will have the opportunity to interact with and work alongside driven executives and gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees at all levels and roles across. This is a global position i.e. for all the 4 regions that we are expanding to US, UK, CA, and AU.
About myCPE: myCPE is a dedicated online continuing education webinar platform with an outreach of 1M+ CPAs, CFOs, Controllers, Accountants, Tax and Finance Professionals. These professionals come to our platform to earn their Continuing education credits as we are NASBA & IRS approved. We are an online CPE provider in the United States and 1st mobile CPE provider. We are expanding our operations in other countries like Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom in space of professional accounting and finance education. Online education is provided via self-study videos and live webinars. We have 300+ Speakers, Presenters, and Companies associated with us. We are rapidly growing and expanding our operations, in less than 50 months of our existence our group has reached from 4 people company to size of 280+ team members.
Here is a link to our website and company presentation.