Client Success Manager
Description: Please don’t
confuse this with sales profile. Here you would be working very closely with
or newly acquired to ensure effective and efficient on boarding of new customers and drive greater integration over time.
as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your
clients' needs and also provide feedback to
the internal teams for improvements.
· Managing the customer life cycle from onboarding to expansion.
· Building better relationships with all accounts and maximizing the revenue and customer lifetime value.
Maintaining a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educating
customers and internal team about
the same for specific business needs.
with the operations team to on board and maintain client relationship while
having track of all
progress and deadlines.
· Practicing proper accounting/housekeeping to help further business goals.
· Identifying opportunities for customer references & upselling if any.
· Ability to proactively identify and solve any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
Take ownership of customer accounts and
closely work with operation team and manage their onboarding,
success, and retention; assist with expansion and renewals processes when necessary.
· Coach customers on new uses and best practices to drive adoption, retention and expansion.
· Provide timely and thoughtful responses to client questions and requests
· Ensure customers’ expectations are being met at all levels.
Qualification and Requirements
· Atleast 3+ Years’ experience in Customer Relationship/Account Management.
· Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
· Knack of speaking and communicating with people.
· Skills: - Customer Success, Customer Retention, Customer Support and Analytics
· Stay hands on with all the customer accounts and client relationship
· Are able to learn new concepts and processes quickly
- Should be able to work between 3 pm to 1 am Indian Standard Time.
What is in it for you?
We are growing rapidly into our domain and You will have the opportunity to interact with and work alongside driven
executives and senior leaders and gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees at all levels
and roles across. This role can lead to building and managing your own team of 100+ people working on your portfolio
Preference (Not Compulsion)
· Working Experience in Accounting or Finance Domain.
Cultural & working experience of working
US/Australia/UK/Canada for Industries Outsourcing/Offshoring/International
Clients Service etc. or Migrated back from any of this place and now settled here.
· Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally occasionally.
· Strongly motivated in building a team in an organization from scratch.
Entigrity: 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 is a
New York based company that provides #𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 to
accounting firms, CPAs,
EAs and Tax Professionals. #𝟏 challenge that accounting industry has been facing is staffing. We have been helping
𝟓𝟎𝟎+ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 by providing them with offshore staffing solutions. We help accounting firms hire 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨,
𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨 or any other staff position. We have stayed
focused on US market till now. But now we are expanding this year to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK.
Also find enclosed our corporate presentation. We are rapidly growing and expanding our operations, in less than
50 months of our existence we have reached from 4 people company to size of 280+ team members.
General Company Benefits & Policies. (Subject to company regulations)
· Medical Coverage for the Self & Family.
· Drop facility for Night Shift.
· Dinner provided.
· Lower tax deductions.
· ESOPs, Car.
· Maternity or Paternity Benefits as per law
PF, ESI benefits as per law