Customer Relationship Manager
--Entigrity Private Limited--
· Build a larger understanding of the domain to interact and engage with prospective clients
· Understanding of Offshore Services Landscape.
· Conduct client meetings and develop excellent rapport with customers.
Managing client lead funnel and follow
up with existing clients for expanding relationships for doing more
webinars and educational content.
· Managing pricing and other terms from business and revenue standpoint.
Team Player, work with
Data/Market Research teams to create and run quality campaigns based on
from Sales. Should be able to guide Market Research teams when needed.
· Ability to Carry Independent Sales Targets based on his/her own experience and Deliver Revenue based on the targets.
· Managing marketing campaigns
· Identifying and targeting decision makers across length and breadth of the industry.
· Supporting clients beyond their expectations via e-mail and phone
- Plan and present at various events (exhibitions, seminars, conferences and panels).
- Provide timely and thoughtful responses to client questions and requests
- Coach customers on best practices and better strategies.
- Take ownership of
customer accounts and closely work with operation team and manage their
and retention; assist with expansion and renewals processes when necessary.
- Identifying opportunities for customer references & upselling if any.
- Working closely with the operations team
to on board and maintain client relationship while having track of all
- Building better relationships with all accounts and maximizing the revenue and customer lifetime value.
- Serving as the internal voice of the
customer and advocate for your clients' needs and also provide feedback to
teams for improvements.
- Ensure customers’ expectations are being met at all levels.
would be entirely client centric, relationship driven, interaction focused
pre-sales & post-sales client engagement, acquisition
& retention. We do
· Tradeshows and Conference
· Other Search Engine and Social Marketing
· Email Campaigns
Qualification and Requirements
· Atleast 3+ Years’ experience in Customer Sales, International Marketing, Account Management etc.
· Excellent Verbal, Telephonic and Written Communication Skills.
· Knack of speaking and communicating with people.
· Stay hands on with all the customer accounts and client relationship and entire lead funnel
· Are able to learn new concepts and processes quickly
· Ablitity to capture the sales lingo and understanding of various business domains very quickly.
- Should be able to work between
3 pm to 1 am Indian Standard Time.
What is in it for you?
We are growing
rapidly into our domain and You will have the opportunity
to interact with and work alongside driven executives
and gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees at all levels and roles across. This is a global position
i.e. for all the 4 regions that we are expanding too US, UK, CA and AU. More importantly if you are entrepreneurial, focused and
self-driven professional this could translate into a very strategic opportunity.
Preference (Not Compulsion)
· Working Experience in Accounting or Finance Domain.
Cultural & Working experience of working
US/Australia/UK/Canada for Industries Outsourcing/Offshoring/International
Service etc. or
· Person who has migrated back from any of these countries and now settled here.
· Willingness and ability to travel internationally occasionally.
· Strongly motivated in building a team in an organization from scratch.
- A Chartered Accountant or Inter CA interested in building a career in business domain.
About myCPE: myCPE is a dedicated
online continuing education webinar platform with an outreach of 1M+ CPAs,
CFOs, Controllers, Accountants, Tax and Finance Professionals. These professionals come to our platform to earn their Continuing
education credits as we are NASBA & IRS approved. We are online CPE provider in United States and 1st mobile CPE provider.
We are expanding our operations in other countries like Canada, Australia and United Kingdom in space of professional accounting
and finance education. Online education is provide via self-study videos and live webinars. We have 300+ Speakers, Presenters and
Companies associated with us. We are rapidly growing and expanding our operations, in less than 50 months of our existence our
group has reached from 4 people company to size of 280+ team members.
Here is a link to our website and company presentation.
General Company Benefits & Policies. (Subject to company regulations)
· Medical Coverage for the Self & Family.
· Drop facility for Night Shift.
· Dinner provided.
· Lower tax deductions.
· ESOPs, Car.
· Maternity or Paternity Benefits as per law
PF, ESI benefits as per law