Education Content Manager
--Entigrity Private Limited--
· Knowledge of Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards, Building Presentation
· Involved in Compliance of Courses with Various Regulation,
· Build Modules of Certified Courses for the Platform and work with presenters & educators
· Should be responsible to Talk with Educators.
· Should have good flair in writing and english
· Understanding Trending Topics and getting new topics from the speaker.
· Acquire understanding all the regulation with respect to Continuing Education of NASBA, IRS, State Accounting Board in United States over a period of time. (Of course, adequate training would be provided for the same)
· Understanding the needs & gaps in education of the target audience and also the objective of presenters, speakers & companies.
· Building/Refining content, presentation, handouts material etc. around the requirement of target audience.
· Content Updating as per the needs of the business and compliance requirements.
· Updating content in the compliance portal or logins of different regulators.
· Managing all the documentation with respect to this compliance guidelines.
· Work as an interface to various regulators and maintaining cordial relation with regulators.
· Ensure appropriate policies and processes are in place and it adheres to its legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
· Reviewing Billing of each clients for Live Webinars and Self Study Content.
· Periodically reviewing all the compliance independently.
· CA/CA Inter/CPA/Commerce graduates with US/Indian accounting Experience.
· Minimum 3+ years of experience.
· English language proficiency with great flair for writing.
· Strong reading and interpreting skills.
· Meticulous and Details in reading and compliance.
· The role demands attention to detail, accuracy and in-depth knowledge of English.
· Ability to quickly understand NASBA Education Regulations, IRS CE regulations and other state CE regulations for continuing professional development/education needs.
· Collaborative work style with a strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement
· Capable of completing tasks and projects with little guidance and supervision
· Detail oriented with disciplined execution and follow through skills.
· Exposure would global accounting & tax arena.
· This is not a traditional accounting, finance or compliance role.
· Post Pandemic offers tremendous growth online education and present great opportunity to myCPE being online CPE platform.
· Dealing with Educators and Companies Globally.
Global Continuing Education Norms.
What is in it for you?
We are growing rapidly into our domain and You will have the opportunity to interact with and work alongside driven executives
and gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees at all levels and roles across. This is a global position
i.e. for all the 4 regions that we are expanding too US, UK, CA and AU. More importantly if you are entrepreneurial, focused and
self-driven professional this could translate into a very strategic opportunity.
About Entigrity: Entigrity Group has 2 divisions 1 of Entigrity offshore staffing and other one is myCPE.
About Entigrity Offshore Staffing: 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 is a New York based company that provides #𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 to accounting
firms, CPAs, EAs and Tax Professionals. #𝟏 challenge that accounting industry has been facing is staffing. We have been helping
𝟓𝟎𝟎+ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 by providing them with offshore staffing solutions. We help accounting firms hire 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨,
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨 or any other staff position. We have stayed focused on US
market till now. But now we are expanding this year to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK. Also find enclosed our corporate
About myCPE: myCPE is a dedicated online continuing education webinar platform with an outreach of 1M+ CPAs,
CFOs, Controllers, Accountants, Tax and Finance Professionals. These professionals come to our platform to earn their Continuing
education credits as we are NASBA & IRS approved. We are online CPE provider in United States and 1st mobile CPE provider.
We are expanding our operations in other countries like Canada, Australia and United Kingdom in space of professional
accounting and finance education. Online education is provide via self-study videos and live webinars. We have 300+ Speakers,
Presenters and Companies associated with us.
Here is a link to our website and company presentation.