myCPE is a dedicated online continuing education webinar platform with
an outreach of 1M+ CPAs, CFOs, Controllers, Accountants,
Tax and Finance Professionals. These professionals come to our platform to earn their Continuing education credits as we are
NASBA & IRS approved. We are online CPE provider in United States and 1st mobile CPE provider. We are expanding our operations
in other countries like Canada, Australia and United Kingdom in space of professional accounting and finance education. Online
education is provide via self-study videos and live webinars. We have 300+ Speakers, Presenters and Companies associated with
us.We are rapidly growing and expanding our operations, in less than 50 months of our existence our group has reached from 4 people
company to size of 280+ team members.
Here is a link to our website and company presentation.
myCPE platform provides
CPE credits via live webinars and self-study videos. The content writer will
develop and create content for
Self Study Webinars (On Demand videos) published on myCPE website. This opportunity would require you to research and
produce accurate content on tight deadlines. The writing guidelines must follow the standards as per NASBA (American Government
body which approves CPE sponsor platforms). Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Experience of writing content for educational websites / Accounting Industry would be an add-on advantage.
Content Writer Responsibilities
· Creating Overview of the Self Study Webinars.
· Creating definitions of the Key Terms used in the webinars.
· Creating Quiz questions for the webinars. (Review questions & Final Quiz questions)
· Creating Course Description & Learning Objectives of the Webinars
· Edit & format the already received content from various speakers.
· To check the already created content for the webinars.
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent grasp of English language
· Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
· Experience of writing content for educational websites / Accounting Industry would be an add-on advantage.
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently