Growth Marketing Manager
--Entigrity Private Limited--
Description: Entigrity is looking for Rockstar Marketing Manager who loves to experiment and become successful with various
marketing and branding strategies and initiatives. Are you an experienced Content Writer who wants to do ‘more than’ just writing
for the Search Engine? You just need to be digitally savvy, passionate about writing & marketing, and hungry to perform in a
high-energy, fast-paced and cordial work culture.
- Define a comprehensive growth marketing plan and drive its execution
- Build, manage and
optimize organic inbound lead generation campaigns with advertising
partners, influencers, media
companies, and others based on data-driven hypotheses,
- Uncover new marketing opportunities and optimize existing performance.
- Promote our short and long-form content to existing and new audiences.
- Write copy, determine creative strategy, and design other assets to support your campaigns
- Monitor key performance
indicators, make data-driven recommendations and advocate for internal
to drive the continued member growth via their respective marketing channel(s)
- Ongoing analysis of performance
- clicks, views, etc, as well as report on earned media targets including
and brand awareness goals through weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Grow and optimize current online marketing channels, including SEO, Social, and contents amongst others.
- Test new online marketing channels, including Direct Buys, Podcasts, Webinars.
- Develop, test, and measure integrated marketing campaigns
- Grow our user base and increase awareness of the Acquire brand in a fun, creative and informative ways.
· Build sales enablement and
marketing content in the form of sales plays, messaging guides, presentations,
articles, press releases, blog posts, digital assets and web
- Work with a team of content writers, designers, developers and sales professionals.
· Identify customer needs, key
personas, market trends/competitive landscape and build differentiated Build
content for Web,
Community and Social Media properties
· Understanding of the art of storytelling to Blogs, Podcast, Videos etc.
- 2+ of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in growth hacking
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot
- Experience with Google Analytics paid search and paid social marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated concepts in clear and concise terms.
- A quick learner interested in learning more about the industry and related domain
- Capable of completing tasks and projects with little guidance and supervision
- Ability to work on multiple tasks without sacrificing quality.
· Ability to distill complex information into simple and meaningful insights and messaging and building narratives
Preference (Not Compulsion)
· Working Experience in Accounting or Finance Domain.
· Cultural & working experience for Industries Outsourcing/Offshoring/International Clients Service etc.
· Agency of Advertising background with experience of working on multiple accounts. (Marcom)
What is in it for you?
We are growing rapidly into our domain and You will have the opportunity to interact with and work alongside driven executives
and gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees at all levels and roles across. This is a global position
i.e. for all the 4 regions that we are expanding too US, UK, CA and AU. More importantly if you are entrepreneurial, focused and
self-driven professional this could translate into a very strategic opportunity.
About Entigrity: 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 is a New York based company that provides #𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 to accounting firms, CPAs, EAs
and Tax Professionals. #𝟏 challenge that accounting industry has been facing is staffing. We have been helping 𝟓𝟎𝟎+
𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 by providing them with offshore staffing solutions. We help accounting firms hire 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨,
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨 or any other staff position. We have stayed focused on US
market till now. But now we are expanding this year to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK. Also find enclosed our
corporate presentation. We are rapidly growing and expanding our operations, in less than 50 months of our existence we have
reached from 4 people company to size of 280+ team members.
General Company Benefits & Policies. (Subject to company regulations)
· Medical Coverage for the Self & Family.
· Drop facility for Night Shift.
· Dinner provided.
· Lower tax deductions.
· ESOPs, Car.
· Maternity or Paternity Benefits as per law
· PF, ESI benefits as per law
· 5 Days working
· Company Outings etc