IT Manager – Network & Security
Role Purpose:This role will includes Network Operations, Project Delivery, Network
Uptime, IT Security, IT Governance, and Information Security.
The role - holder will work within the Information Technology function and will provide guidance to the team and would manage entire network
operations, network Security & Information security, Along with vendor coordination and quality
Experience & Qualification:
· BE / B Tech / Graduate with CCNA/CCNP/ CCSP/CCIE.
· 6-8 years hands-on experience in managing large networks on India/Global Platforms
Management, Network Security, ASA/ Checkpoint Firewall, IPS/IDS Administration,
Network Design and
Implementation, Technical Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, People Management, Decision Making,
Process Improvement, Developing Budgets, Problem Solving and IT Audit and Governance.
· Deep Analytical & troubleshoot skill and takes appropriate action
ITIL@V3/ Check Point
· Understand business requirement from network & security point of view and implement
· Analyze needs and determine appropriate architecture, topology, and transmission for proper network and security deployment.
· Preparing network security and fraud management standards, policies, and procedures.
· Secures network by developing network access, monitoring.
· Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency
· Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
· Defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
· Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning
· Troubleshooting network problems
· Escalating problems to vendor.
· Secures enterprise assets and reduces losses by determining network security and fraud management requirements.
Remarks:Person will be working from Ahmedabad office and will be reporting to management as position of deep trust & commitment.