Learning Program Manager
Description: The Learning Program Manager leads the development, maintenance and delivery of employee targeted,
instructor led and technology deployed training content and solutions. The role will collaborate closely with internal subject
matter experts, managers to determine needs, curriculum design, content development and quality of delivery and will
work with company leadership to validate program alignment with business needs.
· Perform learning needs analysis to inform creative approaches to educational program design, to define L&D deliverables
and to make recommendations that broaden and enrich each learning opportunity.
· Lead the efforts of training-related project teams from project inception to completion
· cultivate stakeholder relationships
· create schedule, manage project timeline and proactively utilize both quality control and risk managemen activities
to ensure project deliverables are met
· track and report on project milestones
· Work with creative teams to create and
integrate multimedia elements such as audio and video into eLearning modules
and educational presentations
· Facilitate workshops; classroom sessions and
video-conference-based training; oversee coordination/logistics of training
events, classes, workshops, etc
· Create and implement
plans/processes/activities to engage employees with the practice and
application of acquired skills
· Facilitate curation of third-party learning offerings/courses.
· Observe and coach subject matter experts and other facilitators on communication and presentation skills.
· Monitor, evaluate and analyze business impact and the practical, on-the-job application of delivered learning programs.
· Administer & Track LMS course-related functions
· Minimum 2 years of direct experience in
developing and/or delivering adult education programs, preferably in a
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience and proven
success working within a corporate L&D environment including application of
instructional design skills and a working knowledge of adult learning principals
· Strong facilitation, and written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
· Collaborative work style with a strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement
· Capable of completing tasks and projects with little guidance and supervision
· Ability to work on multiple tasks without sacrificing quality
· Experience combining sound learning principles, agile methods, learning technology and project management
· Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups and adept at conversing on an executive level with a variety of professionals
· Intermediate to high working knowledge in developing content in web-based authoring tools. (Captivate, Articulate)
· Detail oriented with disciplined execution and follow through skills.
Preference (Not Compulsion)
· Working Experience in Accounting or Finance Domain.
· Cultural & working experience of training executives for Industries Outsourcing/Offshoring/International Clients Service etc.
· Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally occasionally.
· Strongly motivated in building a training department in an organization from scratch.
· Entrepreneurial to lead in long term training venture for the company.
Core Training Areas:
o US & Other Developed Countries Cultural & Lifestyle Integration.
o Communication & Personality Development.
o Customer Relationship Management.
o Technical Training: Accounting, Taxes, Back Office and Other areas.
What is in it for you?
We are growing
rapidly into our domain and You will have the opportunity
to interact with and work alongside driven executives
and department leaders and gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees at all levels and roles across.
Our learning programs support our rapidly-growing business, and thus allows for many opportunities to become involved in various
events, activities, and initiatives.
we can offer you to lead our training venture in next 2 to 4 years time.
Entigrity: 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 is a
New York based company that provides #𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 to
accounting firms, CPAs, EAs
and Tax Professionals. #𝟏 challenge that accounting industry has been facing is staffing. We have been helping 𝟓𝟎𝟎+
𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 by providing them with offshore staffing solutions. We help accounting firms hire 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨,
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙭 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨 or any other staff position. We have stayed focused on
US market till now. But now we are expanding this year to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK. Also find enclosed
our corporate presentation.
General Company Benefits & Policies. (Subject to company regulations)
· Medical Coverage for the Self & Family.
· Drop facility for Night Shift.
· Dinner provided.
· Lower tax deductions.
· ESOPs, Car.
· Maternity or Paternity Benefits as per law
· PF, ESI benefits as per law