Core Role Responsibilities:
· Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance,
scalability and security of productions systems.
· Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
· Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
· System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
· Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
· Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
· Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
· AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a
broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier,
IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice
· DevOps: Solid experience as a
DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation
with configuration management tools.
· Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
· Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
· Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
· Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Package : 3.60 LPA (as per profile)
Time: 2:00 PM to 11:30 PM